Bit slow on getting this one up, sorry!
UPDATE: 8/21/2014 4:00pm PST
- 220.127.116.1104 Dawn of War 2 Retribution
Specific Bug Fixes:
- Army experience is no longer set to zero for beta users. Players will retain their army experience/level from the live game over to the open beta version.
- Deploy button will now work during co-op campaign if a user cancels countdown.
- Progression blocker fixed where hero’s health could not be upgraded due to not enough resources.
- Progression blocker: Unit can now be recruited/produced on first mission from HQ in Co-op.
- Player statistics can be viewed for AI when loading a replay.
- Statistics are now updated with correct info.
- Game Crash on the campaign screen after completing a co-op campaign is fixed.
- Various Server Exceptions corrected.
- Adjustments to Last Standalone.
- MOD Players with mods can no longer attempt to join a game where the mod version is different (NB: if players of different builds or mods play in the same multiplayer match, a sync error will occur. This fix will prevent a sync error from occuring).